|With all the comings
and goings at Anfield this summer, there are plans afoot to introduce
the players by having their own songs. Here are our suggestions.
|Over the summer months THFC were
linked with numerous transfer targets. Here are but 10 of the names
all the disappointments over the years, the Worthington Cup Final at Wembley brought
joy to tens of thousands of Spurs fans. Here are our eleven favourite moments from
computer spellcheck is a wonderful thing and although it
is best used to spot mistakes, it can be used to have a good laugh.
So, here are our top ten favourite interpretations of Spurs players names ...
Internet is all the rage with the young people these
days, so us old fogies at MEHSTG decided to get on the information
steveheighway and search for our favourite Tottenham stars. These are the
10 most popular Spurs players found (based on documents mentioning their
names) through an Altavista search on 24th December 1998.
(Funnily enough a search for "Nicola Berti" found no documents !!)
the training ground bust-up between Hartson and Berkovic,
our top ten songs for the two Happy Hammers.
Baker and Kelly Show on TalkRadio, following the Sheffield Wednesday match, they were discussing which music Spurs should run
out to. Danny Baker suggested "Passing Strangers", but the
problem was they werent passing. I thought of "Take the Money and Run",
but there was little running. In the end, I came up with these ten tunes.....
With Christmas approaching,
MEHSTG reveals the items THFC had to leave out of their Xmas
merchandising catalogue (due to lack of space).
What is it they say about a stitch in time ?? Well, here are some common phrases or sayings that include Spurs or ex-Spurs players.
Oh and don’t forget, “Never give a Suker an even break”
Some Spurs players
from years gone by have shared their names with famous people and
It appears that Arsenal have gone in for signing fictional characters these days. With this in mind, the following are films that current Arsenal players could star in …
1. Edu - Passport to Pimlico
2. Tomas Danilevicius - The Man Without a Face
3. Lee Dixon - Clueless
4. Thierry Henry - Regarding Henry
5. Robert Pires - Sailor Beware
6. Sylvain Wiltord - Seven Chances
7. Ray Parlour - Blondie on a Budget
8. Tony Adams - Mulan
9. Martin Keown - Monkey Business
10. David Seaman - The Goalkeeper's Fear of the Penalty
On waking up on Christmas morning the following were found in certain people's Christmas stockings.
1. Roy Keane: A prawn sandwich.
2. David Beckham: A membership to MENSA.
3. Fabian Barthez: A wig.
4. Jim Smith: Hair restorer.
5. Ron Atkinson: an English phrasebook.
6. George Graham: A great big loving Xmas card from the Tottenham support!
7. Gary Lineker: Grecian 1000 and a big, oversize, woolly sweater.
8. Jack Charlton: An Irish phrasebook.
9. Ryan Giggs: A flower stall in a lay-by just off the M6.
10. Barry Ferguson (Rangers): A wetsuit, he's really into diving.
Cal Walker Burns 2000
Back to homepage